Saturday, March 17, 2012

TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY

TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY!!!

Please don't hate me for being obnoxious. I'm just so excited that the Super Shuttle will be here in less than an hour to pick me up! AHHHHHHH!!!!!


I know that most college students are excited about going to the beach for Spring Break, but I've already done that once. This year, I want a real break- as in I relax, do whatever I want, and don't have to worry about anything. 

And of course I'm excited to see my family. I can't believe it's been almost 3 months since I've been home... and only 6 more weeks of class after break to finish off the semester. Pure craziness!


Can't wait to see this cutie pie :)

Anyways, after a long semester, long week, long night, and early morning, I could use a break. This was my hell week, I think. I had stuff due in every class and tests this week! Every day brought more and more work... in addition to working double the hours at my actual jobs! 

But after work last night, I got to relax with friends. We watched the doubles at the TCU Men's Tennis match, went out for chinese food, and had a movie night. We watched Contagion and Bride Wars- of course the funny chick flick follows the scary movie. I'll have to write a review about those later for y'all. Both great movies; I had already seen Bride Wars before, but never Contagion. 

Favorite line from Bride Wars: "You don't alter a Vera to fit you, you alter yourself to fit a Vera. What do boys learn in school?!"


Oh boys, you need to learn more about super expensive wedding dresses made by top designers :p


No comments:

Post a Comment