Sunday, March 18, 2012

First Day Home

SUCCESS


My first day back home was a success! It feels so good to be here.

Yesterday was fun! After an early morning going shopping and out to lunch with a few friends, I got to the airport about 1.5 hours before my flight. It was perfect timing because I got to sit down and read without being stressed- except for the two sick ladies who sat next to me. I ended up standing up for 30 minutes before my flight so I didn't have to sit down next to sick people- everyone seemed to be coughing uncontrollably! It grossed me out, thus standing was a better choice (in my opinion anyways).

The flight went by pretty quickly because I managed to finish my whole book! Remember how I bought the book Sisterhood Everlasting on Sunday? Well I managed to read the entire thing yesterday between my time waiting for the plane and my time flying.






Thoughts? Great book! But it was so sad and so many complicated things happened! But I will never get tired of reading about Tibby, Lena, Bridget, and Carmen- I feel like I grew up with them and those are the best girl friends anyone could ever know.  I would definitely recommend this book, especially if you read all the other Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books!

After my flight, my mom and I waited around the airport because my dad's flight landed an hour after mine. We went and ate dinner at Culver's- their fish is so good! I went shopping with my sister and then turned in early because I was so tired. But I got to bring the cutie pie to bed with me, so it was a night full of snuggling with my favorite puppy :)





I also made some awesome muffins this morning! I got the recipe from Carrots 'N' Cake, so they were really yummy and easy to make. I was able to make two batches within 30 minutes and there are only a couple of ingredients. Definitely a go-to recipe if you don't have a lot of ingredients or time.


By the way, the recipe made a lot more than that! Those are just all that we have left because I gave the rest to my dad for his flight today. 

Hope y'all have a great day! Make some muffins, relax, and read a good book! Sounds great to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment