Monday, March 12, 2012

Cupcake ATM... yes you heard right.

CUPCAKE ATM!!!!!

Is that not the coolest thing you have ever heard of? Wait until you see it! 


This video is cool because it walks you through all of the steps- simple as that! But I first saw this story on CNN and they have a video too, plus lots of information all about the machine. 

This is at Sprinkles Cupcakes in Beverly Hills, but there are Sprinkles in other parts of the country too. NYC and DC will be getting them this summer. We have a Sprinkles here in DFW too! But I have no idea when they will get an ATM... I have never been to Sprinkles either, so that is a must-do soon!

And when I go to DC next semester, you can bet I'm going cupcake crazy. With a Sprinkles Cupcake ATM and Georgetown Cupcakes all in one city, I'm going to try a lot of cupcakes!

P.S. Check out this cupcake bracket.  Forget basketball brackets- this is the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment