Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Motivation

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman


Countdown= 10 days of class until Spring Break


Hopefully y'all are motivated, because today begins the countdown. And you better believe that I will be counting down- I am just too excited for vacation. 


There are multiple reasons for that. 


1. See my family. I miss them!
2. See my dogs. And my family's new puppy!
3. See my brother's new apartment- I'm happy for him!
4. Go on runs with my friends- the scenery and company are perfect at home. 
5. Beautiful weather. You just can't beat Tucson weather. 
6. My own coffee maker at home. And kitchen so I can make my own food and cook with my Mom. 
7. My own bed. 
8. Relaxing. 
9. My sister has spring break the same week! 
10. NO SCHOOL! NO REPORTING! NO WORRIES!


That last one is super important. I can't believe that we haven't had a day off since winter break- they need to give us a three day weekend at least once! Profs and students both need it, so I don't understand why the don't. 


Oh well, no need to complain about not having days off. Because in less than two weeks I will be on a flight back home. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment