Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dear Self,




Oh goodness. This morning, I woke up at 5:50 to go to Body Pump and let's just say, I really didn't want to go. I couldn't sleep last night and when my workout buddy from down the hall bailed on me, I walked over to the Rec dreading this workout. 



But the best time to work out is when you don't want to. Odd reasoning, but it's true. I always feel 10 times better after I exercise on days that I don't want to. So I sucked it up, upped my weight on some stuff again and powered through. 


I was having a tough time with all the weight I put on for squats and chest, but it was so worth it. After the workout, I felt great! Besides the fact that every muscle in my body still seems to be shaking- and I finished my workout 2 hours ago. But that's a good sign that I worked hard!


Anyways, waking up for that workout hopefully makes the rest of my day go well. I already shined in Body Pump, so the rest of my day has to go that way. That's why I like the picture at the top of this post. Way to be positive, self :)


AAAAnnnnddddd.......


Countdown= 3 more days of class including today


So that equals 8 more classes! I can do this!


Hope y'all have a happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment