Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm always landing on my feet



And I’m doing just fine
I’m always landing on my feet
In the nic of time
And by the skin of my teeth
I ain’t gonna stress
Cause the worst ain’t happened yet
Somethings watching over me
Like Sweet Serendipity
Sweet Serendipity



Beautiful, huh? I think that must have been my theme for today- beauty. Finding the beauty in life seems hard, but I promise it's not. Open your eyes and ears. Take a look around and listen to everything. You'll find beauty everywhere. 


Today was a great day! I was stressed, but I handled it- pretty well if I say so myself. Tonight, I made my first portfolio! I was annoyed that our professor was making us do this, but it's so helpful. Seeing all of my work in one location, ready to show to future employers will make my life much easier in the future. That's beautiful. 


Another beautiful thing? I'm going home for spring break! When I called my dad tonight, he bought me a plane ticket. I was having a hard time deciding if I wanted to pay $300 for a ticket when I could stay here and work, but secretly, I really wanted to go home. I think my parents could tell because my dad didn't think twice about buying that ticket!


I'm happy that things are starting to look up. Being positive is a gagillion times better than being sad and unhappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment