Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Post-it Wall


I want to do this! I think that if I have time one day, I'm going to make a post-it wall. It would definitely cheer me up and provide motivation when I need it... like this week. 


Countdown= 4 more days of classes... but it will be 3 after I go to my class in an hour


This week is just dragging by slowly. I want it to be over so that I can go home! Luckily, I'm staying on top of my work and not getting too stressed out, yet. 


Instead of being negative, I'm trying to stay as positive as possible. Except for the fact that I keep complaining that I want to go home already haha. 


Anyways, on this post-it wall, I love the quote by Eleanor Roosevelt in the bottom left on the pink paper and the one by Albert Einstein in the bottom right on blue paper. They are all great quotes, but those two really stick out to me! 


"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."


I absolutely agree with this quote. It's such a great way to put it because people make goals all the time- but people who dream strive for so much more. Goals are the stepping stones to dreams. And if people believe that their dreams are the one thing they want in life, then they will work hard to reach it. 


I don't know if that little rant made sense, but bottom line is that I love this quote. 


Would y'all be interested in making a post-it wall? Or do you already put motivational quotes up to see every day?

No comments:

Post a Comment