Friday, March 16, 2012

Not all those who wander are lost




Countdown= 1 more test, 1 more class, flight leaves in 26 hours


Thank goodness!


P.S. Not all those who wander are lost. Some are just trying different routes. This can be taken completely literally or figuratively. For example, I wander when I run. Not because I'm lost, but because I want to find a different way to go and different things to see. It's more fun that way!


And in life right now. I wandering around a few different ideas to decide what I want to be when I grow up (that sounds either very childish or very Pussycat Dollish). I might be a little lost, but not entirely! Exploring different options will help me choose the one that I like best!


Do y'all have any examples from your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment