Monday, February 27, 2012

You know you go to zumba too often when...


  • The instructor knows your favorite songs. And makes sure to play at least one of them during the class.
  • The instructor doesn't have to call out moves because you already know them. 
  • You don't need an instructor because you know all the moves and start dancing before she can get to the front of the room. 
  • You have friends that you see only at zumba class.
  • You notice that you can move your hips like a normal person now... well sort of. 
Last semester, I went to zumba twice a week and I'm doing the same this semester. I even have to go during the short time between classes on Thursdays. I'm in love and I'm not afraid to show it!

This is my favorite dance in the class. The instructor plays it almost every class and laughs when I get so excited to dance to it. I don't even know what they are saying or what the song means, but the dance is awesome. And it took me basically all semester to even figure out what this song was. Now that I know, I'll never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment