Saturday, February 11, 2012

Relax and rejuvinate

So the blog post isn't exactly what I did today... but it would have been nice! I woke up early to run and go to Body Pump, which was a great workout! But I rushed out to go get breakfast and shower because I thought I had work today.

Thought being the key word.

I got a call from my boss saying that I could take the day off if I wanted to because nobody was coming into the story. Cold day in Texas= every takes refuge. So I decided to get some homework and volunteering done. I went to Barnes and Noble/Starbucks to do homework and got a lot done!


I got an awesome Luna Bar for my lunch/snack. And a skinny caramel latter, but that was terrible. It didn't taste like caramel at all and the coffee flavor wasn't strong enough. The Luna Bar was filling and so tasty though!

Then I volunteered with APO making those tie blankets for kids. It was fun- I've never made one of those before! When I was heading back to my room, I ran into a friend who transferred out of TCU last semester. It was such ironic timing that right when I decided to come back he was walking up to the dorm!


Needless to say, I had a nice conversation with him. I think tonight will be my relaxation night. I'm planning on grabbing dinner with a friend, doing homework, and maybe watching some tv with a few friends. But we'll see! I'm very go with the flow today.

No comments:

Post a Comment