Thursday, February 9, 2012

Downward Dog

Today has been wonderful! Absolutely wonderful.

Every time I walk around campus here, I am so happy and thankful that I get to be here. I love it so much! I can't imagine being anywhere else. Even on days when I have to wake up early for work, run around to meetings when I get back to campus, go to two long classes, and don't have time for a full workout, I am still happy with how my life is going.

Tonight, instead of running, I did yoga. I decided I'm going to start back up on that again- I used to do yoga every day! But I got out of that habit, which is bad because it really helped my running. So my goal is to do yoga every day for the next two weeks and see how much of a difference it makes.



And I think the relaxation will help my mind too. My mind is always running and I need to just stop and take a breather.

Very random post, I know. But just wanted to say that I'm happy! And so in love with my life right now. Things couldn't be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment