Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Inspire me!

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. 
-Henry Ward Beecher


Good Morning online world! I woke up bright and early to get in a 2 hour workout. Between Body Pump and lots of cardio, I feel like my day is off to a great start. 


Just have to make it through 3 classes and then I'm done. Shouldn't be too hard, right? Except at some point during the day, I have to go to the library... boo. The split feelings on the library is amazing to me! Some people spend all of their time there. And others have no clue where it is. 


I do in fact know where the library is, I just don't enjoy going there. I'd rather study in the rec, cafeteria, anywhere in the dorm, or at a cafe nearby, like Cafe Brazil or Panera. The library is too crowded, with people pretending to study but really searching Facebook. Or people trying to study as a group but not getting anything done. If I can manage it, I avoid doing homework in the library. 


I think the only time I enjoyed going there was at the beginning of this semester. I went to the library when I got to school early- it was so quiet and peaceful. 


But I'll be brave and face the library today! Besides, I only need to get some information from one research book. Hopefully it won't take too long. 


Have a wonderful day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment