Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Some things you can't change

Lately, I have been having these mood swings. Not like in an extreme, medical situation way, but more of a stressed out way. For half of the day, I will be feeling great and positive and on top of the world, like I normally feel.

But the other half of the day, I will be sad and stressed and think I can't do anything. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to prevent these sad phases. I realize that one of the classes I'm in is making me feel like this. I love all of my other classes, so I know it's this one and the work associated with it.

Because of this class, I actually miss having real homework, like reading and essays. And I miss tests. And I miss knowing exactly what I need to be doing each day. I can't wait for this class to be over.

I hate who I turn into when I think about it. So I've decided (and hopefully I can follow through) that I am not going to worry about this class. Whatever happens, happens.

I've heard that only one person has failed it before. And that's even after hearing the horror stories of how people don't turn in their work and get bad grades on every story.

So I'm just hoping that even if I turn into one of the horror stories, I will pass this class. Without worrying or caring anymore.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment