Sunday, February 12, 2012

Yoga, tea, music, homework

That basically describes my morning... beside the giant breakfast I also ate.

But it is so cold in Texas this weekend that I have no motivation to go outside! My plan was to go for a long run this morning, but once again my hatred of the cold prevented me from doing so. Hence, the yoga. And big breakfast.

Surprisingly, I've gotten a lot done! I have two tests this coming week and I want to be as prepared as possible. Good grades = happy Mariah.

And I've been listening to a lot of music this morning too. Of course, the Whitney Houston music in memory of her. R.I.P Whitney. She was still young! I'm sure the Grammy's tonight will turn into more of a commemoration than awards ceremony now.


Then I discovered the Demi Lovato album. I've listened to some of her music before, but never bought an entire album or been a mega fan. This album, Unbroken, is good though! There is a huge variety of music with lots of different artists featured.

I've been listening to it on Youtube, but I may need to invest in the album on iTunes. We'll see. I am a poor college student. But it's only 6.99 today!

Hope everyone stays warm and enjoys the rest of Sunday! What do y'all have planned for today? And what do you do to stay warm during these cold spells?

No comments:

Post a Comment