Monday, February 27, 2012

Oh, Monday

Of course I wake up this morning and it's dreary outside. But at least it's not cold- trying to be positive lately. 


Do you ever notice how hard it is to be positive after complaining and putting yourself down so much? Lately, I've been super stressed about one of my classes and it's bringing me down. I'm doubting my abilities, my major, and the possibility of passing this class. 


Every time I begin to feel ok about the class, something happens to bring my mood straight back down. It's unfortunate and I absolutely can't wait for this class to be over. 


So as my Monday motivation- something that I absolutely need- here's a quote. 


There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.
Buddha




I realize that this quote is not very motivational. But that's the point! Doubt is terrible. Don't doubt yourself because doubt is poison. Believe in yourself. Believe that things will work out in the end. Because if we don't believe that, how else will we make it through? 

No comments:

Post a Comment