Saturday, April 7, 2012

STOP




These past few days have been a blur! Between being a full time student and working 24 hours at my job this week, things have been just a little bit crazy. 


And of course, no weekend is complete without hanging out with friends as much as possible, like I did Thursday and Friday night. But tonight I will be a loner. I got back from work at 5:15, ate leftover Chinese food, checked emails, etc. Then I talked to my family on the phone for a while, but now it's time for homework (boooo, hw! on a Saturday night!) Shouldn't this be illegal?


I think so. But nobody listens to me apparently because that is what I'm doing tonight. It's alright though because I stocked up on grapes, hot chai tea, and iced tea. That'll be enough to keep me doing homework for a few hours until my early bedtime.


....



Now y'all must think I'm really crazy! Early bedtime too? Well tomorrow is Easter! Which means sunrise service! Which means practice at 6:15 for our mass at 7. It's so worth it though. If you've never gone to a sunrise service, please go at least once in your lifetime! Pure beauty. 


Well no more blogging for me tonight. I need to do what the quote says, which is go out and make things happen! Unfortunately for me, tonight that is homework. 


Have a great night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment