Saturday, April 14, 2012

Not now!

I think I'm either a) getting sick or b) have really bad allergies. I hope it is b, just because I don't want to be sick with only 2.5 weeks left of school. Speaking of...

Countdown= 13 more days of class

On Thursday, my throat was burning and yesterday my nose would not quit running. Today is a little better, but not much. Benadryl and Mucinex are not helping either! 

This is basically me. Gross, I know. 

All of the websites say that if it's a cold, then I need to rest, eat well, drink plenty of water, stop exercising, take medicine, and wash my hands often. I have been doing all of that! But it's not working, which makes me think that I have bad allergies. 

All the websites say that I need to identify what I'm allergic to and basically avoid it. 



So going to the park this morning, running yesterday morning, walking around a lot today, and constantly being around flowers on my campus= bad ideas. 

Hopefully I just get better naturally and don't have to wait 3 to 4 weeks until I can leave this environment and go back to the desert!

No comments:

Post a Comment