Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Beeeeeee.....




Wednesdays= Body Pump Mornings!!


I woke up early this morning to go to Body Pump and of course I didn't want to roll out of bed when my alarm went off at 5:50 a.m. Does that even count as morning since it's so dark out? I'm not sure about that... 


But as soon as class started, I was really glad I went (like always!). 


For some reason, I was super motivated today! Right at the beginning of class, the instructor said something about tripling warm-up weight for squats if you want results quicker. Normally I double my weight, but today I doubled plus a little more- so almost tripled! Just that piece of advice about seeing a change quicker motivated me. 


Isn't it weird how some days you can be motivated by just a quote or working out with other people, but other days, nothing motivates you? Maybe it isn't that way for everyone, but it is that way for me. 


And by the way, the little bee picture totally makes sense today because after class today....


Countdown= 19 days of class!!!


We finally passed that 20 mark! Woo hoo!


Everyone have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment