Sunday, April 15, 2012

happiness :)

Dumbledore!

Even though I am still sick, I decided to make the most of today. Sometimes I think that we all need to reevaluate our lives and our actions. Instead of being sick and stressed at my dorm in bed, why can't I be sick elsewhere. Rest has obviously not helped me get better, so I decided to enjoy my time instead (and just bring tissues with!).

Last night, I made muffins and watched Holes with a few girls from my dorm. It was so much fun to bake and relax- we used to do that all the time last year, but not so much this year. And Holes was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Shia Labeouf pre-growing up was adorable :)

And this morning, I went to breakfast and the TCU Men's Tennis match with a friend. For all of you in Fort Worth, y'all should try Red Cactus for breakfast burritos! I've never gone there for breakfast before, even though I've been at TCU for 2 years. Needless to say, I will be going back. The food was cooked fresh and tasted really good- I had a burrito with egg, cheese, sausage, and salsa. Yum!

And TCU won the match! Today was against Air Force for the Mountain West Conference Tournament, so basically it was a lot more structured than normal. Usually, we are allowed to sit on the courts, watch, play games in between sets, and be really relaxed. But today, spectators weren't allowed on the courts and the match was more serious. TCU won every single match though! Yay boys!

Now I must go do homework, but I'm ready to work now that I've found my happiness during my dark time. Thank you Dumbledore!

No comments:

Post a Comment