Thursday, April 12, 2012

All I need



What an interesting idea: All I need is all I got. I like the picture, but I'm not sure on the idea. What do y'all think?

Sometimes I think this could be true. I like to think that we all have a sense of independence and know that we can accomplish anything we set our minds to because we are strong enough. We don't need anything else because all that matters is what you believe and what's inside of you.

But at other times, I think that I need a lot. For example, I often think that I need my family when I'm away. Or I need someone to talk to or someone to help me. And people always say that they need material things. Grades too! I say I need certain grades that I don't already have.

I guess that it all depends on how you look at it. Tell me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment