Monday, April 9, 2012

Never fear




Countdown= 17 more days of class


Bam! I can do that! Today was easy and I only have one class tomorrow. I'm on top of my game and confident that I can make it through the rest of the semester. 


So I'm not fearing anything... today anyways. 


Some days I do fear things- like failing, doing something wrong, making enemies, etc. But the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. Why should I fear failing? As long as I always try my best, then I can't completely fail. And everyone makes mistakes, so obviously I will do something wrong at one point. It happens and I should move on, not fear it. And not everyone can like everyone (as hard as it may seem that people might not like me). Haha, I'm just kidding. Maybe it's possible that people don't like my sarcasm or sense of humor on my blog. Well, I'lll just move on from that. I have plenty of friends and family that love me for who I am and that's all I need. No more fear here!

No comments:

Post a Comment