Monday, November 28, 2011

Why not?

That quote reminded me of this song for some weird reason. But I pressed publish before I could stop myself!


So here is the song. You might think it's lame, but don't judge!

I think the part where she says "Walk a little slower and open up your eyes, sometimes it's so hard to see the good things passing by" made me connect this song with that quote. It might not make entire sense, but I think those words are sort of that same!

Ronald Dahl says to pay attention to the magic around you. And Hilary Duff says that you might miss out on all of the good stuff around you. And both are true! The good things and magic might be the same. But basically, just make sure you aren't missing everything around you because you are too focused on something.

You might miss some amazing things if you forget to look for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment