Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trying to be positive

If you haven't already realized this, I am not a fan of winter. I hate the cold weather and think the only reason it should be cold is if it's snowing.

But I need to be a little more positive about the cold weather. I am going to be living in it for a while.

So here are some of my favorite things about the cold weather.

1. Tea
    I love drinking tea when it's cold out! Celestial Seasonings has so many good flavors and there are quotes on the boxes. I'm a sucker for good quotes.

2. Cocomotion
This machine is awesome! Just put all the ingredients for hot cocoa in here and it's mixes/heats it all up for you. Genius invention. My family loves using this.

3. Warm blankets
Curling up in a blanket is so comforting. I have a purple blanket that I use all the time and I will probably never get rid of it.

4. Movie days
Nobody wants to go outside on those really cold days. That's when I just watch movies all day. It's very relaxing.

5. Purple boots
So comfy. Need I say more?

I think that's good for now. I'll let you know more things when I think of them. What do y'all like about cold weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment