Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blahhhh

This week has been so pointless! My classes were either cancelled or really easy, so I should have gone home early. Today I have one joke class and my flight isn't until morning. So I am basically sitting around doing nothing all day.

Yesterday was the same way and I worked out all day. But today I am way too sore to do that. I already did a  2 mile run/walk this morning and that hurt. I'll probably go to the Rec to waste some more time later.

But other than that, I don't know what to do! I've watched all of my shows on Hulu, done my homework, and cleaned. I just need to pack, but I'll do that later. Why didn't I book an earlier flight?!

Oh yeah, it was my Tuesday night prof. Who said we had a mandatory quiz. That couldn't be made up. And now she cancelled class. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

I'm not happy about this, in case you can't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment