Friday, November 4, 2011

Geez Louise

This morning I went to a yogalates class because my first class of the day was cancelled. I was hoping it'd be more like yoga because I wanted a relaxing workout, but it was hard! I was actually sweating during the class.


I never realized how weak my muscles are. I was having a hard time even keeping my legs straight and completing every move.

We did a lot of typical yoga moves, like warrior, cobra, downward dog, sun salutations, and more. But it was fast paced and we did a lot of strengthening moves too.


The ab workout was so hard, but I made it through! I modified some of the moves (my legs were too sore to keep them straight all the time), but it was a great workout.



I'm not sure if I'll go back, it's not really my thing. If I want a sort of relaxing workout, then I'm going to go full-on relaxing with yoga. If I want a full workout, I'd rather sweat it out like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment