Friday, November 18, 2011

I live in the dark ages

I love letter writing! Seriously!

I write letters to people all the time. The only problem is that they never write back to me...

Sad face.

Is letter writing a thing of the past? I mean, now that the Postal Service is going bankrupt and everyone just texts, letters are obsolete. Nobody even writes email letters anymore! Facebook and texting have ruined the world of communication. As in, I like letter writing and talking on the phone.

Since when am I so old-fashioned? Normally I love Facebook and texting too because it has changed how we communicate! I think it's fascinating!

But today I'm just a little upset that I never get mail. I am pen pals with two elementary school kids too, who are supposed to write letters in class as a way to better their writing. And one of them didn't write back to me. People don't even write back to me when they are forced to! How sad is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment