Monday, November 21, 2011

Fairytale

It's hard to let go of your fairy tales entirely cause almost everyone has that smallest bit of 


and faith, that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.


-Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy




Yesterday, I went running and listened to the song "Today was a Fairy tale" by Taylor Swift over and over again. It's such a cute song! 


Yes, we all have our ideas of our personal fairy tales. Mine is not living in a castle with servants and a prince charming. But I would like some sort of prince charming. And my dream job. And to get married one day. And mostly just to be happy. 


Is that so much to ask for? I don't think so. I just need to keep that small hope alive and make sure that I recognize when my fairy tale comes true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment