Saturday, December 17, 2011

Home sweet home!

Today was a great day! I love being able to wake up in my own bed at whatever time I want.

I was able to wake up and work out for like 3 hours- through cardio kickboxing, walking/running with the dogs, and starting my own running schedule. I found an awesome training schedule in this running book I have, so I'm going to try it. Today was easy, with just a 30 minute run. Tomorrow will be hard though- 800's. I was always bad at 800's, even when I was in my prime... we'll see how it goes.

Then I had breakfast with some friends and we picked secret Santas. I love doing secret Santa because then everyone gets a good priced gift, instead of everyone getting something small that they won't use. And it was awesome to catch up with friends that I don't get to see all year!

My sister and I had some bonding time by window shopping. Until we got to Petsmart, who was having adoption day! We almost got a dog that was a mix of my two dogs right now- Poodle and Bichon.

Finally, got pedicures with my mom and sister. Went grocery shopping. Just a bunch of random, fun stuff.

And just got back from a hayride! Every year, my neighborhood puts on a hayride and there are games and movies too. It's a great little event. The choir kids from the local high school also go on the hayrides and carol. So cute, I wish I had taken pictures. I definitely need a camera!

Good day and so far I'm keeping up with blogging. I'll try to continue this good trend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment