Friday, December 9, 2011

Dead Days

This week, we've had dead days yesterday and today. That just means that we don't have class so that we can study for finals. Yes, there is a fair share of people who don't study, but I'm trying to study as much as I can!

Yesterday, I studied during the day and then we had APO Semi-Formal at night. It was so much fun and I'm really glad that I rushed APO this semester. My friends and I were totally rocking the dance floor.

We requested the song Gasolina by Daddy Yankee at one point. It's a few years old, but we figured we'd ask if the DJ had it. He did and played it for us. After the song was over, the DJ came up to us and thanked us for requesting it! He said he would never have played it, but that it was a fun song and he loved our dancing!

I love dancing!

This morning I woke up and went running. I'm starting the Runner's World Holiday Run Streak. Every day, I have to go out and run, even if it's only a mile. I'm on day 2- so not very far haha. Yesterday I did 3 miles and today I did 3.5. I actually meant to do 3 like yesterday, but one of the roads I run on was closed so I had to find a way around!



Although it's been cold, the trees are also beautiful outside! And I love hearing the sound of leaves crunching under my feet when I run.

After that I went to Panera for studying and lunch. I got a wonderful turkey and cheese panini with creamy tomato soup and an apple. Definitely a good choice! I was super hungry after not eating breakfast and running. I also got hazelnut coffee, hoping it would keep me awake.


The coffee didn't keep me awake, I actually felt like I was going to fall asleep the whole time. I'm weird like that. But I got through all of the chapters in my political science book! Yay! I was there for two hours!


When I was driving back to campus, I was happy to see that the lizard on the zoo building has it's Santa hat on! Normally he has a TCU flag in his hand (hand? is that what you call it for lizards?). I think you might be able to see it closer in this picture. I'm trying my hand at editing my pictures. 


It's a little blurry, but a lot closer! 

Anyways, I'm off to study more now. Hope y'all have a great Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment