Wednesday, December 14, 2011

4 down, 1 to go!


This is so true and it doesn't even have to be for running! For example, I woke up this morning to study for my 8 am final. I probably didn't need that extra study time because the final was really easy, but it calmed my nerves.

And I have never woken up for a run and regretted it. I may have hated the run or had a bad run, but I never felt bad about getting out there when I wanted to stay in bed.

Just let that be your motivation for today. You'll never feel bad because you did something, but you'll probably always feel bad when you give up and don't do something.

I realize that last statement is a little weird sounding. But considering I just had 3 finals in an 18 hour period, my brain is quite working as well as it could be right now. Please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment