Monday, December 5, 2011

Bye Bye Mail

CNN posted this story today about the Postal Service. Slower delivery and job cuts? No bueno.

But on a positive note, the Country Christmas Music station on Pandora is awesome! Everyone should listen to it.

Last week of classes too! I made it through today, so only 4 more classes between tomorrow and Wednesday. Then it's dead days, which are our days to study before finals. And finals next week. Then I'll finally be home! Yay!

Lots of stuff going on this week, but I'll keep you updated!


I like this quote! It reminds me of Elle Woods and Legally Blonde. In that movie she says that the professional trainer couldn't have killed her husband because "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands."

But seriously, I know it's cold out and our bodies want to hibernate, so we don't want to work out. But it'll make you feel so much better and healthier! Go to work out classes or just walk somewhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment