Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wait for it... wait for it...

I finally got my own camera! It's a Nikon Coolpix S4100 and I'm so excited- it's red :)


So now I can take my own pictures, for reporting and for my blog! Woo too.


I haven't had a working camera in about 3 years. I broke my last camera by over charging it 2 weeks after I got it... but I never got a new one. And before that, my camera lasted me for years! Until it finally cracked because it was just cheap Kodak plastic. 


I will take good care of this one though- especially since I paid for it with my own money. Perks of having two jobs... unfortunate part of being a college student and quickly having to spend my money on big purchases. 


I'm going to take pictures when I go out tonight, so I'll either post them tonight or in the morning. It depends on what time I get back at and if I can figure out how to load them quickly. Happy Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment