Friday, January 27, 2012

It's been a while.

I know it's been quite a few days since I've blogged, but this has been one of the craziest weeks of my life. I have never been this busy, stressed out, or unhappy before in my life. Normally it's one feeling of those feelings or another, but not all at once.

It's been terrible! I hate feeling this way! No matter how busy I am, I'm not one to get extremely stressed out. But I called both of my parents crying yesterday because I was so stressed. They were worried.

Last night, things changed. I ended up going to my night class, which I was convinced that I was going to drop. I hated it last week and didn't want to waste my time going to a 3 hour long class on Thursday nights. But I decided to go one last time, just in case it changed magically into a great class. I did not have high expectations.

It did change though. I had such a great time in class! It was one of the best classes I have been to in a while. I really needed that. It shows that no matter how negative you are about something, it can still turn out well.

I'm hoping that next week won't be this crazy. I need some rest time, some sleep, and a good run. I'm planning on doing that all this weekend.

P.S. If you didn't watch the debate last night, you should have! We watched some of it in class- it was so funny! All of the candidates kept making faces at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment