Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Official Google Blog: Don't censor the web

For my post this morning, I want to post this blog from Google. I think it is one of the simplest ways to explain this whole SOPA dilemma. If you don't know a lot of the facts, then look at this.
I was just hearing about it from friends and basically everyone on Twitter. So as I was doing my research, I came across this. Take a read, let me know what you think! Do you think the government should censor the Internet or do you think Internet should be a free for all? There are most definitely two sides to this, so let me know which side you are on!
And you can also sign the petition if you don't want the Internet censored! And try going to Wikipedia or Google- see what happens.

Official Google Blog: Don't censor the web: You might notice many of your favorite websites look different today. Wikipedia is down. WordPress is dark. We’re censoring our homepage ...


No comments:

Post a Comment