Thursday, January 12, 2012

Please don't hate me

I am a terrible blogger. I don't know why I always go through these weird phases! At times, I absolutely love blogging! And then at other times I think, what's the point? I don't have followers, I doubt anyone religiously reads my blog. So taking a few days off won't hurt, right?

I follow a few blogs and I love reading their updates every day, but I don't think I have quite a following like that. Blogging is basically their job! But my job is being a student and doing a million other things, along with being involved in social media.

Social media is great and I don't know what I would do without it! I am constantly on Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, and my school email. I also constantly check my RSS feed. But when it comes to my own blog, I'm pretty bad. Especially when I am at home.

But I want to get back into it. Who cares if I don't have followers? Maybe one day I will! And they can look back to see how nerdy and lame my blog was when I first start. Plus, how can I be a journalist without being completely into social media. I can't. So I'll try this again.

For any of you out there reading my blog, I'll try to be better! If I'm just saying this to nobody... well that's just a bit unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment