Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Reading

Gosh. I realized that I am going back to Texas in less than a week. I go back on Monday. Crazy!

And when I think back on what I have done this break, all I can recall is working, running, and lots of reading. I've spent time with my friends a couple of times, but mainly I don't see any of my old friends from high school. So my break has been full of quality time at home with my family and my books.

I think I'm going to try to make a list of all the books I've read this break and I'll post it later. But most recently, I just finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series. I read the first one over the summer and loved it! But I didn't have time to read the other ones. I finally remembered about a week ago and ended up finishing the books within a few days!

 


I can barely put down these books when I am reading them! They are so good that I just want to know



what happens! If you haven't read them, I would most definitely recommend them.








I love to read and it's sad that I don't normally have time during the school year. I will read a book all the



way through so that I can know how it ends. And that's bad because I ignore everything else that I need to




do. Hopefully I can change that this semester. 










Anyways, I have to go to work soon, so I'll post later. Hope y'all are having a great day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment