Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

It's the first day of classes for the spring semester- scary! After this semester is done, I will be half way done with college, which is extremely  frightening. College has just flown by so far and I expect nothing less than that with this semester.
It was a early morning so I could do some more reporting for my first story for the Skiff. That will run tomorrow, so hopefully I can post a link to it on here.

I post a lot of running pictures on here, taken from Born to Run, my absolute favorite page on Facebook. It is so inspiring and a lot of the quotes can apply to more than running. Like this one!
Although I said that every semester has gone by super quickly, at times it can seem like my days just drag by and blend together. Especially when I get to mid-term time or a week with a lot of work. But I just need to take it one day and one step at a time to make it through.
What do y'all do to make it through those tough days?



No comments:

Post a Comment