Monday, January 30, 2012

Cookie Monster

When I was at home over break, I had this intense desire to bake... all of the time. I baked holiday cookies, breads, regular cookies, pies, brownies, cakes. Basically anything you can think of.

But my favorite things were the healthy things that I made. I follow a few food blogs and they provide so much inspiration for how to eat what you want, but make it healthier.

One of my favorite/easy recipes were these Flourless Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies by Tina, from Carrots N Cake. Only 6 ingredients and super easy to make. They are also great because they make a dozen, which is the perfect size for a batch.

I know it's a little late to finally do a review of these, but I thought that I should start sharing which recipes I try from online and which ones work out for me! I don't have pictures of them, but Tina posted pictures on her blog. And next time I make them, I will definitely take pictures.

Anyways, final review= awesome cookies! I'm not a fan of oatmeal cookies- mainly because I hate raisins, which always seem to be in oatmeal cookies. But these were so yummy! I made them twice within a few days! This recipe is a keeper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment