Saturday, October 27, 2012

End of the BEST WEEKEND EVER

On Sunday, we woke up and ate breakfast in the hotel before going out for one last walk around King St. It was a relaxing morning and the weather was perfect for fall. 

During our walk, we stopped at a cute cafe for Chai Tea Lattes and our friends got a Pupcake- which is a tiny cupcake for dogs! I wish we had got some for our dogs, but my mom had other cupcakes to bring back home that day (hint, next picture, hint.)

After dropping our friends off at the airport- so sad, but luckily I will see them again in about a month!!- my mom and I headed out to explore the city some more. 

We went to Chinatown to walk around and get lunch. After that we went for one more stop in Georgetown!


Cupcakes!! Again! There was no way my mom would be able to go home without bringing cupcakes for my siblings. We kept looking for souvenirs for them, but then we realized all they really wanted were cupcakes. 


We got them Red Velvet, Peanut Butter Fudge, and chocolate ganache cupcakes. 


We got the Peanut Butter Fudge and Pumpkin Spice ones for us :) P.S.- we ate these at Georgetown Cupcakes and then split more cupcakes at the hotel later that night. I think I've officially had my cupcake fill for a while haha. 


We went into a few more stores around Georgetown, like this store called Paper Source. They have cute gifts and cards and a whole custom printing and gift wrapping section! I liked these file folders. They say Total Crap, Other Crap, and More Crap. That basically describes half of the paper work we all have haha. 


That night, my mom and I went out to dinner on King St. and had some amazing seafood. Then we walked back to the hotel, ate some cupcakes, and that was the end of THE BEST WEEKEND EVER. 


The next morning, I dropped my mom off at the airport :( and headed back to my apartment to drink some tea (tea from mom, cute mug from our friends!) and finish up homework before class. 

I'm sad the weekend went by so quickly, but it was the BEST WEEKEND EVER. I love spending my birthdays with my mom and our friends :) 

Do you have a certain group of friends that you always spend your birthday with?
Would you use those file folders?


No comments:

Post a Comment