Thursday, October 27, 2011

What happened to this semester?!

So lately I haven't been writing as much about my life because I've been focusing a lot on quotes, news, and other fun updates... didn't you just love the cartoon earlier?

Since I've been neglecting my duties a little, I figured I would give a life update tonight! Now that there is much to say haha.

This semester is going by so fast for me! I can't believe there is only a month until Thanksgiving and about 6 weeks until winter break!

Classes are great, but so much harder this semester. I'm also looking for jobs and internships. Everything just seems to pile up, doesn't it?

I've been working out a lot more lately though! I want to get back in running shape and lose some of the weight that I gained senior and freshmen year. So I've been running and cross training with water aerobics and zumba.

I think it's working because I feel a lot more energetic now, but that may also be from eating healthier. Isn't it weird that when you work out you want to eat better but want to eat junk food when you're lazy? Anyways, that's how it is for me.

And I can run for an hour straight now! Not very fast, but it's still an improvement.

And as for the rest of my life? I'm loving the co-ed fraternity I joined! I've met so many great people and I love being able to volunteer at more places. I also feel like I always have something to do. Week days are packed with school and weekends are spent with friends!

Isn't that how college should be? Because I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment