Thursday, October 13, 2011

Busy Morning

My goodness. I have been running around like crazy all morning!

Starting at 9 am, I had a meeting with one of my profs. I don't know why she scheduled it that early, especially because we were done within 30 minutes! But I guess at least I got that out of the way.

Right after, I had to help someone from my class tape her news package. Very fun! She was doing a story about the new dance building here at TCU.

Let me just tell you, I am amazed by what dancers can do! I was fascinated and mesmerized while watching them. That might sound creepy, but I can't imagine all of the hard work it takes!

Also, I got my first birthday present in the mail today! Woo hoo! I will be 19 soon!

Now, I'm off to take my roommate to the train station. Boy, this day never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment