Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Update

So my weekend was jam-packed once again! Life of a college student, I guess.

On Friday night I went to the APO chapter retreat. Now, in case I haven't mentioned this before, I'm an APO pledge. APO is a co-ed service fraternity and it is awesome! Chapter Retreat was at the Azle Party Ranch, about 40 minutes away from TCU.

We basically played games and just got to know each other better. So much fun and really a great way to meet my fellow APO people!

Saturday was not so good. I helped a girl from my class tape her news package. It was good experience to use the camera and everything, but I was outside for two hours before the football game. So the football game was miserable, not only because we were losing badly, but because I was dehydrated and plain worn out.

Still can't believe TCU lost. But on the plus side, I went to Waffle House for the first time on Saturday night! The place was extremely gross, but the food was great. I tried not to think about how dirty it was when I was eating.

Sunday was relaxing. Got lots of homework done, went to the APO meeting, went out to dinner and dessert with a friend. All around good day.

Now today is another story... At least we all have the weekends to have fun and prepare us for tough weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment