Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TOMS

I love the TOM collection. Mainly because their shoes are so comfortable and I wear them everywhere! And because I feel good about buying them since they donate a pair of shoes to kids in need.

So needless to say, I have a lot of TOMS.




Those aren't all. Just a few  examples haha.




But yesterday, I got a box from TOMS in the mail. I didn't order any, so I was confused. But it ended up being a TOMS sweatshirt that my boyfriend got me for my birthday.

This is the softest sweatshirt ever! And one of my little quirks is feeling the inside of every sweatshirt, sweater, and jacket to see how soft it is. I never noticed how much I did that until I went shopping with my boyfriend and my friends. My family has never pointed that quirk out to me.

But this will keep me very warm in this crazy Texas weather. Unfortunately, it is so soft, that I might not want to  get out of bed and leave my room if I have it on. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment