Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Grey's Anatomy

I absolutely love Grey's Anatomy! Which is funny, because I hate doctors, blood, needles, hospitals, etc. You name it, I am scared to death of it.

But I love this show. I'm addicted to it. So I'm giving a quote of the day from it.

"Too often, the thing you want most is the one thing you can't have. Desire leaves us heartbroken, it wears us out. Desire can wreck your life. But as tough as wanting something can be; The people who suffer the most, are those who don't know what they want."


I believe this is completely true! What I want right now is for everything to go back to normal and for me to move on with life. But at least I know that. Some people don't know what they want and they spend all of their life wandering around, looking for something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment