Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

Ok, so my weekend was jam packed! Again. I think my weekends are always filled.

But on Friday, I volunteered at the Humane Society and walked dogs for 2 hours. And let me tell you, that's a work out!

I didn't think I would be so tired after, but I ran around the block with most of those dogs. Since it was two hours of walking, that was a lot of times around the block with a lot of dogs.

After, APO (the co-ed service fraternity I am in) had a Girls vs. Guys night. So the girls went to one house and we watched Disney movies, painted nails, baked cookies, and just talked. The boys went to do manly stuff haha.

Saturday, I went to Six Flags with some people from APO. It was awesome! I had so much fun!

When we got there in the morning, we got through most of the lines pretty quickly, so that was nice. But as the day went on, the lines got longer and longer.

After lunch, we decided to go on this indoor roller coaster and it took us about 2 hours to get through the line and on the ride! When we said we wanted some time to let our food settle, we didn't quite mean that much.

Best ride of the day: Riding in the front row on Titan. We rode Titan earlier in the day, but before we left, we decided to ride it one more time, with everyone waiting to get a seat in the front row. It was night, Dallas was lit up, and the Rangers Stadium next door was lit up. It was amazing!

That was the best experience, but I really loved Texas Giant and Mr.Freeze too. It's so hard to choose an absolute favorite!

Anyways, that was my weekend. How was y'alls weekends?

No comments:

Post a Comment