Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back to School

My fall break was amazing... and that was completely unexpected!

First of all: Sometimes people surprise you, in a good way. That definitely happened to me. 

Second: Friends are friends no matter what. Even though I don't talk to these people a lot when I'm away at school, I can still spend time with them and it's as if things never changed. 

Third: Fall break is so ironic. This is because when I go home, everyone asks me how I like college. And I say it is the best thing in the world and I love it. Which is true! But when it comes time for break to end and for me to go back to school, I'm sad and wish break was longer. Go figure. 

Anyways, I'm so glad I went home this weekend. Even if I didn't get to spend a lot of time with my family, I spent time with my amazing friends, dogs, and boyfriend. I love my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment