Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hello Tucson!

I'm apparently bad at blogging while traveling too!

This weekend is fall break! So I do not have school on Monday or Tuesday. But being the wonderful student that I am, I also skipped school on Thursday and Friday for break.

On Thursday, I woke up at 6 to drive to the airport, waiting to get on a flight. I fly standby because it is a lot cheaper, but that also means I'm never guaranteed a flight. I waited at the airport from 7:15 until I finally got on a flight at 3 something!

Surprisingly, that isn't the longest I've waited before. You don't even want to know.

But I got the last seat on a flight and made it home. It was nice to spend two days with my family! But they left today, so now I am home alone watching the dogs.

Funny how that happens.

But it'll be fun! I'm planning on having some friends stay with me and it'll hopefully be the nice, and possibly relaxing, weekend that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment