Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We have to be attractive for this job

Today we watched and discussed our news anchor segments that we taped in class on Monday. Surprisingly, mine wasn't too bad, which I'm happy about! 

It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Considering all I am doing is reading my own writing off of a teleprompter in front of a camera, it seemed simple to me. And it's what I want to do. 

Anyways, today as we were discussing them, everyone in the class was really hard on themselves. We all criticized ourselves so much! 

But then my professor said that  we should be proud of ourselves, mainly because of course all of us are attractive, verbal, and outgoing enough to do this job. 

Attractive? I never thought of my future career that way! It made me laugh because I don't consider myself particularly attractive, but apparently my professor thinks all of us are!

Well, hopefully my future viewers will think I am attractive enough to actually watch me on the news :)

No comments:

Post a Comment