Thursday, September 29, 2011

Quotes

I think I'm going to start putting up some quotes once a week. I love quotes and I enjoy sharing them with y'all!

"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


This quote is definitely a good one to remember! Every time I make a mistake, I kick myself for it and feel bad for possibly the rest of the day. And considering we all make mistakes quote often, this has a really negative impact on my life. 


So move on! If you do the best you can every day, then you have accomplished something. Everyone else is ok when you make a mistake, so why can't you be ok too?

No comments:

Post a Comment