Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Blog!!

So I will admit that I am not entirely new to blogging. I actually made my own website last year and have a blog on there. But I decided today that I want an actual blog, not just a page on my website where I write down random stuff. 


Hopefully someone will like my blog (or a few someones!). I always think that I am writing to nobody, which I bet is how all bloggers feel at first. So let me know if you read my blog! And I'll make sure to check out some blogs along the way... although I already follow quite a few food blogs haha. 


And I'm not sure about the title for my blog yet, but it does mean something to me. I like to try to see the beautiful part in each day. Even when I'm stressed because of classes or missing my family or just down for some reason, I look for the positive side. How else will we get through?

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." ~Winston Churchill


So check back in soon! Have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment